Wednesday 14 April 2010

My little bit of decking


The little bit of decking that I started yesterday is almost complete just need one more length from B&Q only £2.59 at moment so no complaints there!


We did not stay long at plot today only half an hour to check plants in tunnel and take some pictures. The pictures are the flowers Anna has grown from seed for the plot they are French marigolds, sweet peas, sunflowers and narsissum's (sp). I have also added a picture of celeriac which has started at last to grow in cell trays, I will have to get my books out to check where I go from here with it as it is my first time growing it. The weather has been cloudy and cold today and with a keen easterly we headed home to work on our back garden which is also starting to take shape.


































No comments:

Post a Comment