Thursday 25 March 2010

6 Days off and rain, rain, rain!!!!!!!!



The start of my 6 days off and it's raining, the forecast does not look promising for the rest of the period either!
I have been to the allotment for a couple of hours and managed to sow direct dobbies imperial long pod broad beans and 50 onion red baron( Taylors). The flower seeds Anna has sown in the polytunnel are coming on fine.
I have added some photo's of strawberry bed which I planted out last weekend also some photos of my beanpoles with garlic to the left which is coming on nice. I also covered the onion and broad bean bed with netting as you can see in the photo to stop mice and birds. Here's hoping the weathermen have got the forecast wrong and the sun will shine over the next few day's.







No comments:

Post a Comment