Wednesday 19 May 2010

The sun is in the sky and clouds are rolling by!

The weather has really taken a turn for the better over the last few days and night time temperature have also been better.

I am not sure if mentioned previously but I have sowed in modules in tunnel some outdoor cucumbers more F1 atlas cabbage for allotment plant swap, Pak choi, cucumber crystal apple(second attempt) and Courgette black beauty. Today we have taken more plants out of tunnel and planted or hung up. They were the remaining runner bean St George and French bean Cobra also put out two hanging baskets with tumbler toms in. I also had some spare mange tout golden sweet which I have also put in hanging basket, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Anna has planted more marigolds which have come on really good from seed under cover, we have both been busy weeding as everything is growing so fast now it has warmed up. I am hoping to plant out my celeriac tomorrow and take some more photos for all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment