Thursday 7 July 2011

Pictures to take.

Yet again appolgies for lack of blogging, I will take camera to plot tomorrow and get some pictures posted. I must admit I have been adding photos on twitter which I have just started using more so follow me there for more pictures on a regular bascis from my mobile. I will try and put my twitter link on homepage if not I am @Jamie_Milton. We are now getting rain and the plot has had a good watering today, everything seems a little behind this month outside I think it was due to colder June and the fact it has been so dry. The polytunnel is now rewarding us with tomatoes and chillis/peppers which are ahead due to warm March and April in fact the cayenne plants are huge and full of peppers as our the sweet mini reds. Hopefully back tomorrow with lots of pics speak soon Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment